Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No News

Sorry for not posting much lately. The sale of my house is going through pretty smoothly it seems at this point, we are only waiting on a termite inspection. Closing date is still set for March 24. We have been spending our spare time packing up cars and moving things back here. We have a "staging" area set up in the second bedroom downstairs where the stuff goes when we unload the cars, then I spend a day unpacking the boxes and trying to find a home for everything, so I can re-use the boxes to get more stuff brought back here. At this point, the boys rooms are empty, both bathrooms are empty, my room only has the bed and one dresser to bring over, living room has 2 chairs and the entertainment center, office is down to just my desk. The kitchen is still half full, laundry room is not touched, dining room is still in tact, although the china hutch is almost empty, and a few odds and ends in the basement need to come over. We have made good progress, thanks in part to my parents bring 2 truck loads over one day last week. Oh, the garage sale we are going to have this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment