Friday, July 19, 2013

Pinterest

I have a new passion-- Pinterest.  My sister introduced me to this while we were planning Bob-Fest, since she had several ideas pinned on there she wanted me to look at.  One of the places I visit is the organization area... too small house + too much stuff = always looking for the better way to do things.  I have to say that many of the "I made a craft nook" "I made an office nook" etc areas involve taking a closet and transforming it into these areas...... Sorry, but if I had ENOUGH closet space, let alone EXTRA, I would not be looking for ideas to do it better.

This weekend I will begin Step 2 on the Craft Nook that I am building.  I forgot to take my "Before" picture, but I bought an old oak entertainment center (about 4x4 feet) at a garage sale.  I have painted it Celery green and covered the shelves in some green fabric I had left when I made Roman Shades in the Hampshire house.  I have to finish the doors and add doors to the TV part where there weren't any before.  I also brought a bookcase down from my bedroom to repaint the same Celery color to put on top the entertainment center to make a sort of hutch where I will have some things in jars to store on it. 

Meanwhile I have come up with several new ideas for my craft shows I have set up for fall and winter.  These will give me things to do to relax.

Time to start "Pinning" again......

No comments:

Post a Comment