Monday, December 3, 2012

You Better Watch Out!!

Not because Santa is coming to town, but because over the weekend, I let Steven  behind the wheel of my car for the first time.  He's 15 and itching to begin drivers training.  So, Saturday I turned my car around so he did not have to reverse - I still love my car and don't want to temp fate!  I let him move the car from by the garage up the hill to the house.  Wow, was that a trip!!!  After giving him the run down of how the car works, he was in the driver's seat.  Steven, it just needs a LITTLE push on the gas pedal!!  Wait, not so much!!!  Stop!!!!  OK, now turn to go up the hill --- slowly push the gas.   Stop!!!!!  By the time we got there, I decided he will NOT ever practice with the baby in the car - until after driver's training anyway.  He decided it is much harder to drive a car than the riding lawn mower.  We were both a bit freaked out.  Mike's going to get his breaks fixed and told Steve that is the car he will practice in from now on, since his is a work car and mine is the family car.  I think that's a good idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment