Friday, August 16, 2013

Almost Ready

Well, I spent yesterday in the City getting ready for my weekend project.... the main floor bathroom!  We used to use navy blue towels in there, but then we got a bunch of navy towels to use in our other bathrooms when we added 2 kids to the house, so now they always end up where the showers are and there are never towels in the main floor.  So my day began at Wal-Mart, to pick a cute towel color to build our new décor from.  Then off to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to find curtain fabric, paint for a cute "white washed" project - only not white, a cute color which you will see when I reveal the finished product.  Today I made the curtain and valance.  Tomorrow begins the real work, hopefully getting done before bed time.  This is a very quick, remodel.... no change in wall paint, no new floor tile, and no new vanity, sink, or potty.  But keep watching for what I do.... I'm pretty excited and hoping it turns out as well as it looks in my mind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment