Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not a Great Time To Be Flying

I think everyone saw on the news the story of the Christmas Day attempted terrorist attack. Unfortunate timing to be sure with Mike flying out the following day. I was joking with Mike that every passenger would have a full body search at the airport. Now I see that everyone flying into the USA will have at least one pat down. Guess it's good that everyone is on alert.

Well, Mike has arrived safely in Xiamen, China. His business partners over there have taken him out to make him feel welcome - he called home yesterday after a night on the town, already feeling awful. Apparently they drink A LOT of rice wine when they go out. He's called home several times since he left.

I think he planned this timing. I have 2 houses to "Un-decorate" while he is gone, both inside and out. He was "Grinchy" putting it up, I imagine taking it down would be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment