Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life

So, just as Zach got home from the hospital, I was off to start working again.  Literally, we got home late Friday night and I had a meeting at 9 AM Saturday.  I am now in my second week back to work, in the land of talking to grown ups through the day, having intellectual discussions that don't involve teenagers who THINK they know what they are talking about.  Plotting a career path.... ok, maybe not that, but tax season is underway and this is my first year doing tax prep.  I have spent a week checking files that were transfered to a new system to make sure all the important stuff was there and to fix what was not.  Yesterday I thought everything I did in week one was somehow wiped off the computer system, but thank goodness for the I.T. department, it was found and restored - darned power outage over the weekend messed up lots of stuff at work, but luckily that one was not too bad.

The little kids are surviving grandma babysitting all day while we both work and the big kids are in school.  In fact they like getting a little spoiled while I am gone.  I am warring with myself on sending Zach back to school - lots of good reasons to do it, lots of good reasons not to..... tune in later to see which me wins the fight.

Sadie is back home with the family tonight, and eating blandly for the next week to get her ulcers under control.  The kids have strict rules to keep people food away from her- and we will just have to keep her away from the table when Molly is eating so our little princess does not feed the dog her meals as she likes to do.

Other than all that, things are back to our crazy, "normal" life around here, and we wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment