Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Hate When That Happens

Ya know how it is when you find a product you love, then you can't find it again when you want to replace it?  Most memorable for me was the PERFECT PURSE and a pair of very comfy casual shoes.  Neither of which can I find anything even similar.  I should know to buy more than one when I find "the thing".  Today it is a backpack.  I bought Steven and Peter backpacks from Landsend several years ago.  These are wonderful backpacks, they last several school years (unlike the ones you get in the stores which sometimes need replaced twice in one year).  So, it is now time to replace their backpacks, this time I need ones for their school laptops, since Steve tells me the school bags are not any good.  I very confidentially logged onto the lands end site, to get the bags I needed for the boys (all 3 of them, since the small backpack that both Steven and Peter carried finally wore out for Zach).  This time there was only one medium size backpack (no large ones) and several kids small bags.  And the reviews on the med bag said it was not big enough for high school.   Drat, I was counting on that bag.  Oh, yeah, Sears sells Lands end now, I'll try them- no luck there either.  Guess I will cross my fingers that they are simply between school seasons and later this summer the backpacks will have the selection I am hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment